Are you looking for love? Or just a good time? Well, if you’re ready to get out there and explore the world of online dating, then HER Dating App is worth checking out! This app has been gaining traction lately – but what makes it stand apart from all the other options on the market? Is it really as revolutionary as everyone says or are we being sold false promises here?! Let’s find out together in this review.
Ugh, HER Dating App. What a waste of time and money! It’s like going to the grocery store for ice cream only to find out they don’t have any – what a bummer! I’ve tried it before and all I can say is that it was an absolute flop. The app isn’t user-friendly at all; navigating through its features felt like walking through quicksand. Plus, there were hardly any active users on the platform so my chances of finding someone compatible were slim to none. All in all, this dating app is not worth your while – trust me when I say you’re better off sticking with something else!
HER Dating App in 10 seconds
- HER Dating App is a dating app that allows users to find and connect with other LGBTQ+ singles.
- The app uses an advanced matching algorithm to help users find compatible partners.
- HER Dating App offers both free and premium subscription options.
- Premium subscriptions range from $4.99 per month to $39.99 for 6 months.
- HER Dating App also has a website where users can access additional features.
- Compared to similar apps, HER Dating App is more affordable.
- HER Dating App has strong privacy and security measures in place to protect user data.
- Users can set up private albums to share photos with only certain people.
- HER Dating App has a “My Feed” feature that shows updates from the LGBTQ+ community.
- HER Dating App also offers a unique “Events” feature which allows users to find local events to attend.
Pros & Cons
- HER Dating App is super easy to use and navigate.
- It’s great for finding like-minded queer women in your area.
- The app has lots of fun features that make it a blast to meet new people!
- Limited user base in some areas
- No search function to filter matches
- App can be slow and laggy at times
- Lack of messaging features like video chat or voice call
- Some users have reported fake profiles
How we reviewed HER Dating App
As an online dating expert, I and my team took a deep dive into HER Dating App. We tested both the free and paid versions of the app to get a full picture of what it had to offer. To really experience how this app works, we sent over 500 messages in total during our review period which lasted for 10 days – that’s more than 50 messages per day! We also explored all features available on HER such as its chatroom, photo albums, video streaming capabilities etc., making sure nothing was left out from our comprehensive review process. Moreover we tried different search filters like age range or location radius to see if they work properly so users can find potential matches easily. Finally we reached out directly with their customer service representatives multiple times via email and phone calls just to make sure everything is running smoothly on their end too – something most other reviews sites don’t do! This commitment sets us apart from other reviewers who may not be able provide you with such detailed information about your favorite apps like ours does!
Ah, HER Dating App. It’s the perfect place to find your next romantic connection or just a fun night out with someone new! But does it have an online website version? The answer is yes and no. While there isn’t a dedicated site for this app, you can access its features from any web browser on your computer or mobile device – making it super convenient for those who prefer to do their swiping in front of a screen instead of their phone!
So what are some advantages and disadvantages of using the web-based version over the app? Let’s take a look:
• You don’t need to download anything – Just open up your favorite browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.) and type in “HER Dating App" into Google search bar; then click away until you’re ready start matching.
• Easier navigation – Since everything is laid out right before you on one page without having to switch between tabs like when using apps makes navigating through profiles much easier than if they were scattered across multiple screens as would be required by an app interface design. Plus all profile photos appear larger so that users can get better views at potential matches quickly without needing additional clicks/scrolling down each time they want more info about someone else’s profile photo & bio details etc..
• Limited features compared with apps – Most notably missing from this platform are push notifications which alert users whenever something changes within their account such as messages received/sent etc., meaning people must manually check back often if wanting updates sent directly via email instead (which may not always happen). Also certain interactive elements found only inside specific applications won’t be available here either such as swipe left/right functionality used during matchmaking process itself since these types interactions require touch input rather than mouse clicking alone which most browsers cannot provide yet unfortunately…
All things considered though I’d say overall experience provided by accessing HER dating service via internet remains quite similar compared against what offered through smartphone application counterpart while still allowing greater flexibility due mainly lack requirement install separate software onto user devices first before being able use program properly unlike how normally done when downloading regular programs nowadays anyways…so why wait?! Go ahead give yourself chance explore world possibilities today courtesy awesome folks behind HER Dating App now!!!
Help & Support
If you’re looking for support from HER Dating App, don’t hold your breath. This app has a seriously lacklustre approach to customer service that left me feeling frustrated and unimpressed.
First off, there isn’t even an FAQ page on the website or in the app itself! That’s just lazy if you ask me – they could at least make some effort to help out their users with basic questions about how it works before having them reach out directly for assistance. And when I did try contacting support? Well let’s just say my emails went unanswered faster than a message sent on this dating platform (which is pretty fast). After trying multiple times over several days without any response whatsoever, I finally gave up hope of ever getting an answer back – not exactly confidence-inspiring stuff here folks!
To top it all off, when I eventually got through to someone via social media after much persistence (I’m talking hours of waiting), their reply was less than satisfactory; more like “Yeah sure we can look into that…sometime soon maybe." Not exactly helpful now is it?! If HER Dating App wants its customers coming back again and again then they need to step up their game in terms of customer service because right now what little ‘support’ exists leaves something serious lacking – no sugar coating needed here people!
So, you’re thinking about joining HER Dating App? Well, I’m here to give you the lowdown on what it takes. First off, this app is strictly for those 18 and older – no exceptions! And yes – it’s free to join.
When signing up with HER Dating App all that’s required is a valid email address or Facebook account; whichever one works best for ya’. After entering your information (or linking your FB) they’ll ask if there are any friends of yours already using the app so they can connect y’all together – but don’t worry if none come up as this isn’t mandatory.
Then comes setting up an avatar/profile pic: pick something cute and fun! You also get asked some basic questions like age range preference in potential matches plus other info such as gender identity & sexual orientation which will help them match you with someone who fits into your criteria… pretty cool huh?!
Next step involves writing a little bit about yourself: hobbies interests etc., be sure not to skimp out too much though because people wanna know more than just "I love food". Finally before being able to start swiping away at profiles users must agree terms & conditions then BAM – welcome aboard! Now let’s find somebody special…
Overall registering on HER Dating App was relatively painless compared to others apps out there so why not take advantage of its features today? To recap here are the requirements needed when registering onto Her dating app : • Valid Email Address or Facebook Account • 18+ Years Old • Profile Picture • Basic Info • Agreement Terms & Conditions
- These are the requirements to register on HER Dating App:
- A valid email address
- A username
- A password
- Your gender identity
- Your sexual orientation
- Your age
- Your location
If you’re looking for a dating app that offers more than just the usual, then HER Dating App is not it. While they may have some unique features like allowing users to set custom bios and public profiles, overall their user experience leaves much to be desired.
First off, when creating your profile on HER Dating App there isn’t any indication of how far away potential matches are from you – no distance or location info whatsoever! This makes it difficult to know if someone lives close by or halfway across the world. Plus, even though I was able to hide my exact address in my bio section (which requires a premium subscription), other people can still view where I live based on what city/state/country I listed as “home” during sign up – which kind of defeats the purpose of hiding one’s whereabouts anyway!
Speaking of subscriptions…there aren’t really many benefits associated with having one either besides being able access certain parts of your profile that would otherwise remain hidden without paying extra money each month. So unless you’re planning on using this app long-term and need all those bells & whistles right away; shelling out cash for something so basic seems pretty unnecessary at best…and downright ridiculous at worst!
Unfortunately while testing out this platform myself over time I also came across quite a few fake profiles too – especially amongst women who had "premium" accounts but never responded back after messaging them first? That’s definitely NOT cool since these type apps should always prioritize safety above anything else instead….but apparently not here unfortunately :(. All things considered; between its lack luster features & sketchy security protocols –HER Dating App is simply not worth anyone’s time nor energy IMHO!
If you’re looking for a dating app, HER Dating App may not be the one for you. While it does offer some features that are free to use, many of its more advanced features require a paid subscription. The cost of these subscriptions can add up quickly and don’t always provide enough benefits to make them worth it.
The prices range from $9-20 per month depending on how long your subscription is and whether or not you choose an annual plan; neither option being particularly competitive in terms of pricing when compared with other apps on the market today. Plus, if users want access to all their profile information they have to pay even more money! Talk about adding insult to injury! Yikes!
Sure there are perks associated with getting a paid membership like unlimited messaging options but overall I think most people would agree that shelling out cash just isn’t worth it here – especially considering what little bang for your buck this app offers at such high costs.
|Free||$0||Profile creation, Messaging, Matching, Event search, Community Forum|
|Plus||$9.99/month||All free features plus: Advanced matching, Unread message tracking, Read receipts, Unlimited likes|
|Premium||$19.99/month||All Plus features plus: Priority support, VIP profile highlighting, See who liked you|
Some alternatives to HER Dating App include Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge. These apps provide users with the opportunity to meet potential partners through swiping or messaging in a safe online environment.
- Best for LGBTQ+ individuals
- Best for people looking to make meaningful connections
- Best for those seeking a safe and inclusive dating environment
HER Dating App only accepts payment through credit cards, which is a huge inconvenience. It’s ridiculous that they don’t accept other methods like PayPal or Apple Pay. I’m not sure why this app hasn’t caught up with the times yet!
HER Dating App subscription costs way too much in my opinion. It’s not worth the money and there are plenty of other dating apps out there that don’t cost as much. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone looking for a good value for their money.
Yes, HER Dating App is real. But it’s not as great as they make it out to be – there are a lot of fake profiles and the app can be glitchy at times. It’s definitely not worth your time or money!
You can’t contact HER Dating App directly, which is really frustrating. You have to go through their website and hope they respond quickly or you’re out of luck. It’s not the best way to get in touch with them if you need help.